Competition with other players may become really good fun! Because of that tournaments at online casinos have numerous players who attend it. Casino Extreme every month offers slot tournaments for every day in the week and for the weekend. So, our players could find a great number of free tournaments which are most played. But, some of them are set entry fee to only $0,50 or $1.
Don’t forget that you should download Casino Extreme software if you want to play tournaments. After that click the button “tournaments” in the casino lobby and create an Alias. This is the name that will be displayed in the tournament Leader Board. It isn’t the same as your casino username.
Terms and Conditions of Slot Tournaments
Before you decided to attend some tournament check out the rules of playing them.
- Tournaments end promptly at the published time.
- Prizes are transferred to your casino account within minutes of the tournament ending, and you can withdraw 2x your winnings at any time.
- Only completed spins and bonus features will count towards the final outcome.
- Only one non-entry fee tournament withdrawal is allowed between deposits.
- All entry fees need to be bought with real money and no bonuses/tournament winnings / promotional funds may be used to enter a tournament or add to a tournament score.
- All winnings from non-entry fee tournament need to be wagered one time before withdrawal.
- Tournament prizes claimed by players that have not yet deposited at Casino Extreme will be considered as if part of a no-deposit promotion and will be subject to our Terms and Conditions.
- Affiliate tournaments are only reserved for players who have opened accounts through that affiliate.
- 35x wagering of winnings from free spins and 30x wagering from free chip is required before the withdrawal can be made.
- Maximum withdrawal depends on which place you have won and will be subsequently published. You will be notified via email from our support team.
- Free tournaments are reserved for players from following countries only: USA, Canada, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Australia, and New Zealand.