Hello workers, are you tired? We know you’ve been waiting eagerly for the day dedicated to you. And that day will come very soon. On Monday, September the 2nd, all Americans will celebrate Labor Day. We would like to make this Labor Weekend the best ever. Our casino will hand out a bunch of free spins in the special Labor Day promotion.
Are you satisfied with your current job, or are you dreaming about another? Share with us your thoughts on your dream job and we will reward you with free spins. Write it in the comment below this post, as well as your Casino Extreme username, and wait till Tuesday, September the 3rd, when we will announce the 3 most creative. These lucky peeps will get spins no matter if they had last free action on their accounts. More good news is that we will reward with 10 free spins all other participants who engage in this promotion and who haven’t already got some free spins. Non-depositors would have to wait for another opportunity.
Now, it’s time for rewards. Check them out!
- 1st place – 100 free spins, with $100 max cash out and 40x wagering
- 2nd place – 50 free spins with $50 max cash out and 40x wagering
- 3rd place – 25 free spins, with $50 max cash out and 40x wagering
Please read free spins promotion terms, to avoid the misunderstandings.
- Promotion is available only for depositors.
- No two free money promotions are available between deposit.
- Promotion may only be claimed once per person/account/household/IP Address.
- Free Spin must be wagered 40x on non-progressive slot games only before a withdrawal can be made.
- Maximum cash-out is set to $/€/AUD 50
- Withdrawal may only be processed after your account has been verified. If a deposit has never been made, “Verification Deposit” will be required prior to any withdrawal.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- In interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€/AUD 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
Editor’s Note: By writing comments on the blog you agree with publishing it on our social media profiles.