Playing “Plentiful Treasure” is a real adventure! If you don’t think that is true, try the new RTG release and then you might change your mind.
One of the best things about this game is that it offers you 4 jackpots! When you playing “Plentiful Treasure” you will be battle for a Mini, Minor, Mayor, and Grand Jackpot. All of them bring you a big chance to win and feel the exclusive experience of INSTANT WITHDRAWAL that Casino Extreme brings exclusively to all players and is best-known for.
You will be delighted when the symbol Bao appears on the reels. It is a pure treasure, which means, and it acts like a Wild appearing on reels 2, 3 and 4. It is a substitute for all regular symbols.
What did you say, how about 50 FREE SPINS to try RTG release “Plentiful Treasure“? Receive yours for a review about this game below. Make sure to post before November 16 before the offer runs out. Don’t forget that you need to play this slot at Casino Extreme and also make sure your include your username in the post.
If you already got free promotion previously, don’t forget to deposit before you claim this, as only one free promotion may be processed between bonus free deposits. Lastly, make sure to read the terms below before claiming the FREE SPIN.
Free Spin Terms
- Promotion may only be claimed once per person/account/household/IP Address.
- Free Spin must be wagered 45x before a withdrawal can be made.
- Maximum cash-out is set to $/€/AUD 50.
- Withdrawal may only be processed after your account has been verified. If a deposit was never made, “Verification Deposit” will be required prior to any withdrawal.
- All bonuses are subject to the Bonus and Promotions section of our Terms of Service.
- Redeemable only if the last action was not free promotion.
- In interests of fair gaming, wagering more than $/€/AUD 10 per spin while playing any of our non-progressive slots games will result in all winnings been void while playing the bonus in question.
This promotion is reserved for players from the following countries only: USA, Canada, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Australia, and New Zealand.