Security and Privacy
Sharing information online is always a concern, especially when money is involved. We use the most sophisticated RSA encryption systems to safeguard your personal information and transactions, the same technology that is trusted by major financial institutions around the world.
Your IP address is used only to identify you as a player in our casino and to inform us of your online activity here. Your IP address and all activity at our casino remain strictly confidential at all times.
- During your Account registration, you will be asked to fill in specific personal data including, but not limited to, your first and last name, home address, e-mail address and phone number.
- We guarantee not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal information to any third party. We will only disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law.
- Your personal identity and details will remain confidential and we will never report wagering information on behalf of any player.
- All email and other communication or correspondence between you and the Casino is private and not for distribution or publication on Internet forums.
- When you make a withdrawal for the first time, we might ask you for certain document copies to verify your identity. We may subsequently ask for these copies at random to ensure the security of your account. These documents include:
- The front and back of your driving license or any other official government-issued photographic identification.
- Your utility bill (for example gas, electricity, water or telephone) with your name and the address you have registered with us.
- Statement of the card used or letter of issuing bank.
- The front and back of any credit or debit cards that were used to make a deposit at the Casino.
- We reserve the right ask your registered financial institution to provide information about you should this be requested by Curacao eGaming.